Hello there! My first post so bear with me.
I found this out on PSPcrazy forums and thought that this information should be shared.
I cannot question the legality of doing so, but I have played the beta (even though I'm UK), and it rocks!
Here we go....
0) Start downloading Warhawk. http://************/3844a5
1) Download.NET Framework 1.1+ if you don't have it already.
2) Download this PS3 Proxy program Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
3) Install the proxy program.
4) Go to Program Files and open the folder called like C5B43 or something like that. Open the Proxy program.
5) In the IP Address box, put in your IP address (i.e 192.168.1.136)
6) Leave the port box as it is.
7) Check 'PS3 Mode.'
8) Go to Network Settings on your PS3.
9) Choose Wired/Wireless and keep going until you get to some Address thing with options Easy/Custom.
10) Choose Custom and keep going.
11) Choose 'Auto' for everything until you get to the Proxy Server option. Select 'USE.'
12) Enter the IP Address and port you put in the PS3 Proxy Program.
13) Save your settings, but don't test the connection.
14) Go to the 3rd tab in the program on your PC (should be called 'Replace Files' or something like that)
15) You should see 2 white boxes.
16) In the first white box, we have to put in the Folding@home download link - http://dus01.ps3.download.playstatio...us/fah/fah.pkg
17) When you have downloaded the Warhawk pkg, it will probably have a weird name. Rename it to fah.pkg
18) In the second white box, you should see a dot to the right. Click it and select the renamed Warhawk game (fah.pkg)
19) Go back to the first tab and press START
20) Go back to your PS3.
21) Delete Folding@home if it is already installed.
22) Go to the Folding@home icon like you're about to download & install it again or for the first time.
23) Instead of seeing Folding@home being downloaded, you should see a much bigger file being downloaded (Warhawk)
24) Wait for it to finish and install itself.