This tool for PC allows you to install PSN content in your PS3, without PSN access, creating the folder structure and files needed for it.
NOTE: It's necessary to have write access to the PS3 hard disk!
1. Drag the .pkg file you want to install onto the application executable.
2. If everything went ok, a folder called "00000xxx" (xxx is a random number) should be created.
3. Copy the .pkg file inside the folder.
4. Copy the entire folder in your PS3 into "/dev_hdd0/vsh/task"
5. Reboot your PS3 (without the jailbreak) and the package should appear in the GAME menu, ready to be installed.