v0.3 – 10/24/2010
* Fixed support for iPod Touch 1G, now you can cycle through all FW versions and payloads
just pressing Power button (works on iPhone too)
* Improved message system to help PS3 Slim users figure out the exact moment to unplug USB
* Access to iPhone nand storage (/private/var), on Front End v3 first run it creates a
folder under /private/var called psfreedom, this folder contains all firmwares used by
Front End. Now You can manage the payloads – add, remove, change. (only psfreedom v1.1
* Payloads added to the “all” folder are not firmware dependent and will be available for
selection on Front End for all PS3 Firmware.
* Timeout changed to 1 min.
* Once fired, it will display the time remaining to Timeout occur.
* All current payloads already added (23 total)