Gaia Manager v1.03 released
drizztbsd's Gaia manager, Based off sexy manager and open manager, has been updated to version 1.03. The dev has also pre compiled his own version of PSGroove+PL3 hexes for anyone who might still be using the old PL3 payloads and were experiencing problems with Gaia manager.
Quote from Dev:
Direct Boot mode is unsupported! Use it at your own risk!
PL3 dev (peek & poke) payload is not supported and using it may crash your PS3.
Precompiled psgroove+pl3 versions often include dev payload, so use my builded hexes instead. (Posted below)
Do not report any bug involving Direct Boot nor PL3 dev! Thanks
* Fix permissions if directory has 0700 as file mode (on internal hard disk). it fix the ftp permission problem with pl3
* Increase max device number from 3 to 5
* Automatically modify PARAM.SFO to enable remote play in game. © FunzZy
* Added german language strings © evostar
* Add a better, transparent HIGHLIGHT.PNG (courtesy of klutsh)
* Add a patch from weltall to get the system version instead of harcoding 3.41 (useful to play new games with old firmwares
* Add cleanup function to remove the list of the games played. That list is sent to Sony
* Updated French translation, thanks foX aCe