Change log for v2.1.1:
RockBox Psgroove Installer 2.1 weigh less than 5MB.
- Updater: RockBox-PSGroove Installer will check automatically if there is available update for download and will allow you to download it without opening any browser.
- Rewrote the Installation process again
- Added a progress bar.
- RockBox-Psgroove Installer 2.1 will download the required files just for your device.
- Made the installation process of the iPods much more flexible.
- Added a loader.cfg generator: It will auto-recognize if RockBox andor iPodLinux are installed on your device and will add it to the iPL menu.
- Added support for id10terror‘s CBL (Custom Bootloader) wich means that you can store up to 4 diffrent payloads in the same time and launch them using different buttons.
- You don’t need to select RockBox-PSGroove Installer’s directory anymore.
- The iPL installation process use some .bat scripts that I wrote; This should fix any issues that occurred with the old installation process.
- CBL installation is currently disabled – I’ll activate it in a few days.
loader.cfg Editor feature will allow you to customize your iPL menu.
*- Added support for cbl.cfg.
(Update to Plug-In Creator will come later.)
- Fixed the “blinking” bug.