Now detects console version - Bug fixes for incorrectly partitioned USB disks
1. install AsbestOS installer v1 or higher:
2. partition a USB disk to have at least one partition (FAT-formatted);
3. Download debian.rar unpack linux.img and put it into the root dir of usb disk;
4. run AsbestOS installer;
5. install lv2 patcher v9 or higher.
6. attach an ethernet cable, connected to a network with a dhcp-server (just for the initial boot, it can be a SOHO router – just anything with DHCP); (NO LONGER NECESSARY IN ASBESTOS 1.2+)
7. run lv2 patcher and select “Linux”;
8. as you see the fb console with penguins, you can unplug the ethernet cable; (NO LONGER NECESSARY IN ASBESTOS 1.2+)
9. login: ps3, password: ps3.
This one is the only working for me.The v 1.2 gave me black screen all the time.This one worked after some tries.