Well, i finally figured out these things and played V3.60 games with my PS3 true blue. After we download the PS3 V3.60+ games, we need to replace the PS3 True Blue Eboot files for those V3.60+games before play them with PS3 True Blue. This post will tell you how to do it. After you download the patchs for the V3.60 game,we need to the steps below to patch the PS3 V3.60+ games. I will take "FEAR 3" as an example.
1. At first, we need to download the FEAR 3 patches for it. Here is a site for you to download most of PS3 True Blue Eboot files for V3.60+ games. very useful. PS3 True blue Eboot
2. I have downloaded the FEAR 3 patch, here is the pic
3. Extract the F.E.A.R.3_EBOOT_PATCH_TB_ PS3-PARADOX.rar file, you will get
4. Open this folder, you will see
5. Extract the pdx-fe3e.001 file, you will get
6. There is another another PS3_GAME folder in your "FEAR 3" folder, just copy the PS3_GAME folder in your PS3 game folder, cover it.
7. Create a new folder named "FEAR back up" in your PC, and then put the EBOOT.BIN and PARAM.SFO in this folder. you can find the both files in the "FEAR 3" game folder. The EBOOT.BIN is in PS3_GAME folder and the PARAM.SFO is in USRDIR folder.Then you will get
9. Also put the "FEAR back up " folder in the "FEAR 3"---"PS3_GAME" folder. So in the end, you will get
Source: PS3 True Blue