today EussNL has made available an UnPKG'd / UnSELF'd version, the JB2 TB v2.4 payload and an IDA update which contains fixed EBOOT data for other PlayStation 3 developers.
Download: True Blue Dongle Update v2.4 / True Blue Dongle Update v2.4 (Mirror) / True Blue Dongle Update v2.4 (Mirror #2) / True Blue Dongle Update v2.4 UnPKG'd / UnSELF'd / True Blue Dongle Update v2.4 Payload / IDA DB EBOOT_SHT_Fixed.i64 / True Blue Update 2.1 and 2.4 Comparison by chazz
From the PS3 Dev Wiki (linked above):
True Blue PS3 Payload (2.4)
located in unself'ed eboot.bin @ offset:
eboot payload Offset(h) Offset(h) 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F 00008730 00000000 09 02 12 00 01 00 00 80 FA 09 04 00 00 00 FE 01 .......��.�. ... 000A3620 0009AEFF 99 0A 4C 65 2A CE DE D6 0D C8 D2 73 FC B3 85 E2 �.Le*�.�sü�â
SHA1: C062057BFBE4A0DF6C6C6E1B3 3C7561BC859C23F MD5: 69FC4CE04DD4255A0BEEF4C21 68F0AB0 CRC32: 1C9EE18 CRC16: 85DE
The True Blue PS3 dongle 'marketing team' have made an announcement ( which sounds worse than what you'd expect to hear from $ony themselves ) regarding the JailBreak 2 TB v2.4 update and clone dongles as well.
Finally, below is the official True Blue Update 2.4 changes from the ReadMe file as follows:
PS3 True Blue Dongle Update v2.4
How to update:
1. Make sure your PS3 is running the True Blue "3.55-Dongle" CFW (custom firmware)
2. Copy TrueBlueUpdate-2.4.pkg from this archive to a USB flash drive
3. Boot your PS3 _WITHOUT_ True Blue inserted, and then insert the USB flash drive
4. Navigate to (Game) -> (Install Package Files), and then select TrueBlueUpdate-2.4.pkg
5. The True Blue updater will be installed onto your PS3 HDD
6. Navigate to (Game) and load "True Blue Update v2.4"
7. The updater will start, and will then prompt you to insert the True Blue dongle. Insert it only at this point, and continue. Your dongle will then be updated
8. After the update procedure has completed your PS3 will reset, and you will then be able to enjoy your updated dongle
9. You may delete the True Blue Updater from your HDD after the update is complete
- Stability improvements
- Enhanced dongle security
- Fixed games requiring "BD Mirror"
- True Blue firmware version is now displayed on the XMB "System Information" screen
- Initial worldwide release
- Support for running "True Blue" titles directly from HDD via standard backup managers