this weekend El Nomeo has made available a PS3 3.70 SDK and PhyreEngine leak for both collectors and other PlayStation 3 developers.
Download: PS3 3.70 SDK (1.92 GB - 2,065,474,470 bytes) / PS3 3.70 SDK (Mirror) / PS3 3.70 SDK (NZB) / PS3 3.70 SDK (NZB - Mirror) / PS3 3.70 SDK (NZB - Mirror #2) / PS3 3.70 SDK (NZB - PAR2_Recovery) / PhyreEngine (529 MB - 555,396,748 bytes)
To quote via alt.binaries.boneless: These are links to download the NZB file, for downloading the 3.70 SDK, or if you want to search for yourself, search for 'PS3 3.70 SDK By TrueBlueGaryOPA' or 'TrueBlueGaryOPA'.
I've always wanted to give something back to the community and here it is. Hopefully someone will figure out a way of having this usable with PSL1GHT.
Install it by running the PhyreInstaller.exe, then when its done go to C:/PhyreEngine3006/Tools and run PhyreLevelEditor.exe. Navigate the viewport using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out, hold alt key and click the left mouse button to rotate.
Change the viewport by selecting the X Y Z values in the top left. To load a samples navigate to Media and select one in there.
Also for those who like tearing apart self files the levels generate their self files in the Tools folder.
Make sure you follow the PhyreEngine_Getting_Start ed_e.pdf, in the Docs folder. Then you can run the samples on your PC. Controls in the samples are:
- Forward: A
- Backwards: Z
- Turn Left: O
- Turn right: P
Sure you can find the rest when your running it.
I've discovered how easy it is to import and drag into map, try 3D Models, Download 3D Models at TurboSquid for more .dae models, looks like they may need physics.
Hope that will keep some of you guys happy, don't be afraid to like.
PS3 SDK 3.70 Link: PS3 3.70 SDK By TrueBlueGaryOPA - Pastebin.com
Finally, from the PS3 NFO File included: PS3 3.70 SDK By TrueBlueGaryOPA.zip
PS3 3.70 SDK By TrueBlueGaryOPA
Type.................: PS3 SDK
Posted by............: TrueBlueGaryOPA
Posted on............: 29/01/2012
This is the 3.70 Official SDK from Sony, it was given to our group by 'El Nomeo' aka 'NomeSkavinksi', thank you for sharing
FCK THE TRUE BLUE DRM DONGLE, FCK ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT IT.
Shout out to all the REAL PS3 devs that have stuck around in this dead scene.
Massive props to Duplex and EXEtrimALL for keeping it real and not selling out.
- RSX-Advanced_Optimization_Usi ng_Tuner_e.ppsx
- RSX-Fragment_Program_Constant _Patch_e.pdf
- RSX-Fragment_Program_Overfetc h_e.pdf
- RSX-Fragment_Program_Txd_e.zi p
- RSX-Fragment_Shader_Optimizat ion_e.pdf
- RSX-Memory_Access_Sync_Bug_De tection_e.pdf
- RSX-Multiple_Render_Target_e. pdf
- RSX-Performance_Counter_Analy sis_e.zip
- RSX-Texture_Mapping_Optimizat ion_e.pdf
- RSX-Tuning_Fragment_Pipe_e.zi p
- PS3_GPAD-SDK370.1_11.0_Installer.z ip
- SNCPPUToolchainforPlaySta tion3v360.1.zip
- ProDGforPlayStation3v370. 2.0.exe
- TargetManagerForPlayStati on3v370.2.0.exe
- PS3_SDK_Codec_SampleData. zip
- PS3DECRUpdateData.372.001 .zip
- HowtogetthebestfromSNCPPU toolchainforPLAYSTATION3d evelopmentSN008-E.pdf
- About_GPU_Local_Stall_e.p df