Some Questions about the PS3 before buy
PS3 Launch here in Europe is scheduled for 3 days from now, and I still havenīt decided wheter I want it or not. (Dispite the fact that I most probably wonīt get it any more on launch date). Anyway, perhaps you can answer me a few questions. I would really appreciate your help, it would take way to much time to look for anything by myself.
About the PS3 itself:
* Do USB drives (Sticks, HDDs) work?
* Can I use USB keyboard/mouse?
* Which types of video files are supported? Just .mp4 or is i.e. MPG just as good?
* Compared with the PSP, what abilities/features offers the PS3 XMB?
* I suppose there is no homebrew (as we know from the PSP) so far - is that correct?
* What is the difference between all the PC distributions and the few running on PS3?
* Are there any known restrictions for the OS, like not being able to access the main Cell core or the graphic chip?
And the final question:
What would you dare to mention will in the near future be made possible to run on the PS3? (Hacks, HB, Software, ....)?