would like to know if this method still works, if so do I have to do it under Hong Kong address or I can use Japanese?
Thanks in advance
Note: Before doing this make sure you have a Visa or Mastercard Credit Card/Debit Card(In some cases you may need 2 cards).
1) Create a new log in on your PS3 system.(Far left of the XMB menu).
2) Sign up for the PS Network(Far right). Make a master account.
3) Fill in all information accordingly, choose Hong Kong as your country.
4) Under street address put in a random number and street name. For region just pick a random one, for example I picked Kowloon/Kowloon Bay.
5) Enter in your billing information, make sure you're accurate!
6) Once you finish setting up your account, go back to the Account Management and add funds to your wallet. What you're going to do now is add 40HKD twice. This will give you a total of 80 HKD. (Why are we doing this? Because for some reason when authorizing the credit/debit cards it will not complete the transaction when authorizing 80 or more HKD at a time;Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection is 125HKD). So now that you have 80 HKD. Exit the account management and go into the PlayStation Store.
7) Choose the DL for Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. Once doing so it will ask you to confirm and once you do it will show that there is a remaining balance owed of 45HKD. Authorize the transaction and you should be good to go! If it does not work on the PS Store screen you will have to use another card(Edit billing information on the account management screen of the PS Network(Far right on XMB).