( Hello Soul9656 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? )
So ive been thinking of installing ydl on my 80gig ps3. I already have my ps3 set up and I am just waiting for the ydl download to finish. Anyway I have a couple questions about linux on my ps3, just to clarify.
1. Will it work fine on an sdtv?
2. I have heard graphics exl does not work due to the hypervisor, does this mean I will not be able to play games /emulators on it?
3. Would this happen to work?
4. YDL has the most access to the ps3 hardware then other versions of linux?
5. Windows will not work, correct?
6. Is there any way to use the sixaxis as the mouse? Or am I stuck with my USB mouse?
7. Is it even worth it? Or should I get my 10gigs back.