Modrobert over at EurAsia, has released his professional PS3 Glitch Finder!
This VHDL design for the Spartan-3 FPGA creates a custom pulse which can be used to glitch various hardware, like the PS3 memory bus. The pulse LOW and HIGH multipliers have a resolution of 255 (X"FF") and can be set independently.
* Cycle exaxt pulse generator process tested with logic analyzer
* Digital Clock Manager (DCM) primitive @ 200MHz (5ns) with lock handling
* Continuous pulse or one-shot mode selectable via switch
* Debounce handling for push buttons to prevent erratic behavior
* Set the LOW and HIGH pulse length multipliers via buttons
* 7-seg LED display support showing HIGH and LOW pulse multipliers
* Open source release under GPL v2