Who of you remembers Triple Triad psp? And who remembers the TT-Team,
Today, after almost one year of "reserved" work, it's ready to release the first informations and a trailer.
The first Triple Triad, already complete and yet unreached, evolves in a never tried before innovation.
The Triple Triad Team is formed by Sakya , Zero-One , Peoplechamp , Nedra , Leviadragon and Sephzero, with the collaboration of others for traductions and with jerome's help from France for PSP-Python updates.
The Triple Triad, for those who dare to not know about it, is a card minigame that was in Final Fantasy VIII.
The changes from the last version are radical and fully justify the waiting. First of all the most secret one:
With the help by the PSP-Ita Team's own Zero-One wich developed server side,you can connect via WiFi to a massive online world where you can find as many opponents as you can face. You can level up, buy and win cards ,money and much more by just creating a free account.
- Complete graphic Restyle
- 3 decks besides the classic (FFVIII) , over 330 cards + bonus
- For the first time MMO Infrastructure. Massive Multiplayer Online:
- A virtual world based on FFVIII world
- Player can choose his element
- Private messages
- Live chat during the game
- Possibility to view users' status, invite or follow the during their movements
- Friends list black list;
- Shop, buy and sell cards
- New game rules
- New FFVII and FFX decks (coming soon FFIX deck)
- Optimized code, 60 fps
- Added help during online game and rules infos
TODO (Coming in the upcoming versions)
- some sounds implementation/resample
- Finish FFIX deck (the final card database should be around 500 different cards)
- Sell/Trade cards between users
The release is planned by next Monday, in the meantime you can enjoy the trailer (thanks Zero-One)
-Related manuals & Intro
-Official forum URL
From www.psp-ita.com The Italian PSP Community