Hi, I'm MK2k and just want to let you all know that i finally release my first PSP Homebrew - Sleep'n'Wake PSP 1.0.
This is a little app for the PSP which gives you the possibility to doze off with your favourite chill-out music playing silently and wake up with some loud and hard music (or even with the beep.wake.mp3 in the package) with volume maxed at a predefined time.
Features so far:
- Full cbr/vbr/abr 8kbps-320kbps 44.1kHz MP3 support
- MP3 can be of arbitrary length
- Manage different playlists for Sleep and Wake modes
-> add / remove mp3s
-> save / load playlists
- In Sleep mode you can set a special, more silent volume
- Wake mode is entered at a preset time with volume maxed (you can always adjust the maximum volume with the VOL + and - keys)
- Write yourself a message which will be displayed in Wake mode
- USB Mass Storage can be enabled/disabled within the app
View the snw.readthis.txt in the .zip file for further instructions.
The app is entirely developed in C and has been tested for 3 weeks for reliability. It is entered to the PSP-Hacks.com Homebrew Competition.
The Main Screen
Click for Download!
(new Download link, thx ct-boy)