Download : [Here]
REQUIRED - .net framework 3.0
First of all i have to say that youd have to be a total idiotic n00b not to know how to use this program!
With a bit of help from ~Maniac~ i managed to make a rocking or swangin update to my PSP Studio Max!
there are sooo many fixes and add ins that i just cant list them all
one things for sure tho... the coding bit is 95% complete (the other 5% for extra add ins i may want to put in lol)
ive also removed the cmd prompt and had the error list print to a text box rather then a cmd screen
im working on visual programming now and will start on making themes and music for it ;)
try this out and tell me what you think!
Thanx, Leave Lotsa Comments and tell me what you think!!!