OK, Progress of this story. There are both good and bad news.
I use the source from "http://yoyofr92.free.fr/psp/files/snes9xTYL-0.4.2-src.rar"
which should be a lastest version. Build it with no alter any line of code.., and it gave me Snes9xTYL 0.4.2Me.
Then try to use it with my favorite game Super Mario World. It make game freeze many times.
mostly random freeze when load new stage and always freeze when load stage after save state.
I still dont have any clue for this matter.
- My Cygwin or Toolchain or Compiler setting...
- My way to alter the original Makefile, since the original won't work with my environment.
- The way i make kxploit to make it run on 1.5FW from 1.0 EBOOT.PBP
Above suusmption seem to be correct.
After i open the comment in line 746 of gfx.cpp, the cheat feature is work normally. (I try RAW code)
(I can see the result becase the emulator doesn't freeze too much until cannot play, it still can play.)
One more evident to support I disagreeumption...
I compare the snes9xtyl source code with original snes9x (on PC) code, and see that
in the PC version it has that code in line 746-gfx.cpp open.
- May be i will try to continue to findout what happen, what make my compiled version freeze.
- But easy than that, i will send mail to the author and request them to open comment in that line and
rebuild and release it Or another people that can biuld it with no problem.
- About my version, i had upload it at...
If anyone want to try, try it by your own risk.. (I must say this "save myself" statement)
For honestly, i just open comment on that line and rebuild project, just that. so should be no any harmful.