This is a super small fix, but its been nagging at me so I'm providing this for anyone that cares.
There was a bug reported indicating that the highscores list in both
mini-games were not displaying the correct initials. I have fixed the issue and have provided the updated .lua files. To update, overwrite the old files with these.
I myself complain when super small releases occur, but after waiting a month for more bug reports to come in, and none coming, I decided to throw this small update out and be done with it.
(*Note* The full package available at my home site now has the fix incorporated)