Release notes for CWcheat Database Editor v1.82:
Whats New In V1.82:
- Added menu to create a condensed code for both PSP and POPs. This is basically the same as a Multi-Code creator except that it only adds one code rather than all of them individually.
- Added an error control check when editing an existing code. Didn't realize there wasn't one. (For both POPs and PSP modes)
- Fixed the tab index if you're a tab browser like me. No more going from the Sort button to the code text ;P.
- Fixed the text alignment on the floating point <-> hexadecimal text box.
- New hotkeys if you don't like right clicking.:
F1 - Open Help File.
F2 - Add Game
F3 - Add Codename
F4 - Add Code
Full feature list including newly add:
- User friendly interface, small footprint.
- Fully supports PSP and POPs codes.
- Easily add and edit CWcheat database codes.
- Automatically detects database type and will switch editing mode automatically.
- Supports CWcheat POPs codes.
- Easily create and joker any existing codes.
- Condensed Code creator.
- Multi-Code creator (similar to a code condenser but not quite, read the help file for more info).
- Built-in PEC Database converter (http://www.emucheater.com/) for convertin PEC gameshark codes to CWcheat format.
- Automatically install the latest versions of CWcheat for you on your PSP (will overwrite database files, be sure to back them up first).
- Automatically download the latest official CWcheat database and open it for editing.
- Built-in hexadecimal calculator and base converter (decimal to hex and vice-versa).
- Sort your databases alphabetically using the 'Sort' button
- 'Enabled by default codes' are highlighted in yellow (color configurable through the 'configure' menu)
This application requires the .NET 2.0 framework which can be downloaded directly from Microsoft's website here: Download .NET 2.0