hi guys, i'm here to tell you some infos about Vertex racing.
Some new informations and new screenshots of Vertex Origin 3D Car Demo are available ! It's now known as "Vertex Racing" .
MikeMax, and the Vertex Origin Team are still working on this incredible homebrew. No release to download for the moment, but some great improvements and new stuffs will be present in the next release which, we wonder it, will be available soon.
New stuffs added since the last release :
- Code improvements and totally re-organized
- Collisions detections support finished (will cetainly need some improvements)
- Light environment improved
- Multiple car's display routine improved
- Multiplayer support has been started
- HUD Display will be finished soon (started too)
TODO List :- Menus
- Tracks and car's loading at runtime
- Car's physics engine (Jumps, skids ...)
- Collisions physics engine (determining the consequence of a collision)
- finish the multiplayer support (ad-hoc & Infrastructure) + Unix Daemon Developpment for server's side (American and French servers will be available at the beginning)
- Sound and music support
- Cars customization tools
- Track Maker
There's no release date for the moment, but some screenshots would make you have patience :
Official website : http://psp.vertexorigin.net/
Official support : http://www.pspgen.com