NOTE: Some anti-virus software vendors classify cmdow.exe as a hacking tool because it can hide windows. A hacking tool is NOT a virus.
CSP Dev Studio is an IDE for PSP programming designed to work around and with you for a easier programming experience, for beginers and intermediate coders alike.
Most of these errors were reported by coolguy5678. Thanks man!
- Problem with compiling due to the makefiles being called "MAKEFILE" instead of "Makefile" fixed
- Problem when creating a new project fixed (had to put path in both textboxes)
- Puts the information in the output from build box properly now
- Added 'Save All' Button on the menu
- Added 'Re-Open All Files' Button on the menu --if you close one by accident
- Fixed MAKE KXPLOIT and MAKE CLEAN --was just doing MAKE for all of them
- Fixed error during makefile creation (when using the makefile creator)
- Ability to unpin the debug window and drag it to other sides of the IDE
- Ability to add header and source files to your project easily by clicking on the apporpreate link on the bar on the right
- Ability to add custom syntax highlighting and autocomplete tokens by modifying the 'Intellisense.xml' file with a notepad
- Ability to change the comment and other highlighting settings by editing the 'config.xml' file with a notepad
- Ability to create Makefiles with ease now using MakeFile maker
- Ability to hit CTRL+TAB to switch between different open tabs
- Ability to have multiple web browsers open inside the ide (usefull for reading tutorials!)
- Ability to use PSP-Link to debug via USB
- Ability to use the Positioner to get informtation on where to position objects (x, y, ect...)
- Ability to have a little bit of fun in your coding experience with the easy to use interface!
- More that you will need to see for yourself!
Download Updater to Version 1.3 (1.2/1.21 REQUIRED!)
DOWNLOAD UPDATE TO Version 1.21
Download Install File
Run Online Install (Internet Explorer ONLY)
Download .NET Framework 2.0
Last Minuite Info/FAQ
Q) The Online Installer doesn't work! What am i doing wrong?!
A) You need to use a ActiveX supported browser (Internet Explorer)
Q) The Compile Feature doesn't work! WTF?
A) You need to install the IDE in a folder without any spaces (eg. 'C:\CSP'). This is because PSPDEVs compiler has problems with these spaces.
Q) The Compile Feature STILL doesn't work!
A) That isn't a question. You are probably using Vista. There have been problems with Vista and PSP compiling. I recommend downloading VMWare or Virtual PC and emulating XP or 2000 inside it for all your developing.
Q) Why does the thing not save when i try to save using the right click menu in the editor?
A) It's a bug.