CWcheat Database Editor v2.0
- User friendly interface, small footprint.
- Fully supports PSP and POPs codes.
- Easily add and edit CWcheat database codes.
- Supports CWcheat POPs codes (Switch to POPs mode in the 'configure' menu).
- Easily create and joker any existing codes.
- Condensed Code creator.
- 'Quick Paste' codes to existing database.
- Multi-Code creator (similar to a code condenser but not quite, read the help file for more info).
- Built-in PEC Database converter (http://www.emucheater.com/) for gameshark codes.
- Automatically install the latest versions of CWcheat for you on your PSP (will overwrite database files, be sure to back them up first).
- Automatically download the latest official CWcheat database and open it for editing.
- Built-in hexadecimal calculator and base converter (decimal to hex and vice-versa).
- Sort your databases alphabetically using the 'Sort' button
- 'Enabled by default codes' are highlighted in yellow (color configurable through the 'configure' menu)
- Hotkeys if you don't like right clicking.:
F1 - Open Help File.
F2 - Add Game
F3 - Add Codename
F4 - Add Code
Features added in v2.0
- It is now possible to paste codes into the database. Example:
- Re-wrote the and 'Download and Install CWcheat' function. It now downloads directly from cwcheat's homepage and should be faster.
- Fixed where the application downloads the latest database file since the old host seems to have gone down.
- Minor bug fixes throughout.
Requires The Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework:
The help file has some basic help for the newbies. It explains the Multi-Code function pretty well.
I'm open to suggestions and improvements. A big thanks to Weltall for creating CWcheat!