- Trackers: 669, IT, MED, MOD, MTM, S3M, STM and XM module format.
- C64: SID and MUS
- Atari ST: YM, SNDH and SC68
- SPC (Snes)
- GYM & VGMz (Sega Master System / Sega Genesis aka Mega Drive / some derivats)
- GBS (Gameboy)
- NSF & NSFe (Nes)
- AY (Spectrum / Amstrad CPC)
- SAP (Atari XL)
- Modern: Vorbis/Ogg and MP3
[[Update - June 16, 2008]]
- Upgraded to libmpg123 1.4.3. Fixes crash because of invalid ID3 tags
- Fixed volume boost. First boost level did nothing.
- Improved MED playback. Instrument transpose value taken into account.
- Added option to enable shuffle at startup. See included file modo.cfg.example.
[[Update - February 26, 2008]]
- Changed button functionality:
Press Circle - Toggle volume boost
Hold Circle - Reset sleeptimer
- Added max play timer. Adjust via analog stick up/down. Useful if you listen to some console formats or SID.
- For the tracker module playback:
Hold Cross - Select how often a module which loops gets played. Default is three times. If module does not loop, this setting does nothing.
[[Update - January 28, 2008]]
- Added MP3 support via libmpg123
- If you embed the song lyric in a MP3 file the player will display it, use Up / Down to scroll through it. The lyric has to be in the id3v2 tag USLT (Unsynchronized lyric transcription). Max. 80 lines.
[[Update - January 21, 2008]]
- Rebuild latest version from October 14, 2007 for firmware 3.xx. See download link below. Nothing else changed since October.
[[Update - October 14, 2007]]
I have updated the player, the following has changed:
- Fixed bug in sid playback, some PSID were refused to play (Thx to Shazz).
- Press Start button in menu to toggle shuffle on/off.
- Menu browsing is now faster, hold up or down to go faster over time.
- In playback mode if you hold L or R it will also go faster over time.
- Added Atari ST support:
- YM files via Leonard's ST-Sound library.
- SC68 and SNDH files via Ben's sc68 library.
Please see Readme.txt for details.
Download Modo (Version from June 16) for Firmware 3.xx
Playback mode for MP3
Playback mode for modules
Playback mode for sid
Playback mode for consoles