Yongobongo has just released a new version of yPaint.
yPaint is a powerful graphic editing program for the Sony PSP which allows users to edit photoes (up to 512x512 in resolution for PNGs) in PNG or JPG format, or create completely new images in a user-friendly environment.
- USB Mode, for transferring created images
- Zoom (up to 4x zoom, with no quality loss!)
- Custom Brushes (by Haxxblaster, these are from version 5)
- Text Input Tool
- New Enhanced Keyboard (based on Danzeff, originally by Fuzzie 360)
- Rectangle Tool
- Circle (Ellipse) Tool
- Random Spray Tool (Like the spray in MS Paint!)
- New redesigned interface
- Size selection
- RGB Colour Editor
- Quick Colour Selector
- Full Colour Selector
- Eraser (Now transparent, not white!)
- Transparency in canvas (NOTE: Save as PNG if you want to keep the transparency!)
- Line Tool
- Scroll Tool (To move around canvas)
- Fill Bucket (Fill areas of the same colour, NOTE: This is a little buggy.)
- Completely recoded from the ground up
- PDF User Manual
- 'settings.cfg' for editing settings
- The zoom is made mainly for pixel art, so custom brushes etc. will give a bit of an inaccurate preview since the preview isn't resized with the canvas.
- The zoom may cause a slight lag in the program.
- In settings.cfg, you can edit the save/load directory. Read the PDF manual for more info.
v5.00 - http://dl.qj.net/yPaint-v5.00-Beta-P...3375/catid/151
v4.00b - http://dl.qj.net/yPaint-v4b-PSP-Home...1422/catid/151
v4.00a - http://dl.qj.net/yPaint-v0.4a-PSP-Ho...0968/catid/151
v3.00 - http://dl.qj.net/yPaint-v0.3-PSP-Hom...0763/catid/140
v2.00 - http://dl.qj.net/yPaint-v2-PSP-Homeb...0658/catid/151
This software is released under a Creative Commons license.
Read the PDF readme for more details.
There is an Easter Egg in this version of yPaint. If you are the first to find it, i'll give you 8 million points on QJ.net forums if you PM me! (Thanks to 1337PSPer from pixelNation for donating the points for this competition!)
HINT: settings.cfg Smiley
Copyright 2007 Yongobongo
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, PLEASE VOTE FOR IT IN THE 'NEO Summer Coding Comp 2007'