Here's the new version:
Sorry guys, the config file I've included is old. To fix it, just replace ReplaceMethod with Interval inside the config.ini. And I've just found out that hourly is bugged. I'll upload a new version w/c will fix it. Thanks.
ThemePlus! changes your wallpaper randomly everytime your PSP boots up, restarts, and/or exits from the game or homebrew. It automatically changes on intervals of Always/Daily/Hourly/Monthly/Yearly.
New Features from ThemePlus! v1.2 (8/17/2007)
- Added new intervals of replacing wallpaper (besides ALWAYS and DAILY): HOURLY, MONTHLY and YEARLY.
- Added option to specify Images folder manually
- Added configuration file - Config.ini
- Timezone is now loaded properly. No need to use timezone.ini.
- Optimized code to increase performance
- Bundled with Guilty Gear wallpapers
- Method to change wallpaper every boot has been added
- First release
- Bundled with Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection wallpapers
See README.TXT for more details.
DOWNLOAD LINK http://www.sendspace.com/file/z0krif
P.S. Now that I've optimized the ThemePlus w/c will be the basis of gameboot version of ThemePlus, I can now start coding for GamebootPlus! (working title).