About the update
V1.2 was rushed last night and I was too sleepy to beta tests all the functions. All unseen bugs are now fixed in this version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
ThemePlus! changes your wallpaper randomly everytime your PSP boots up, restarts, and/or exits from the game or homebrew. It automatically changes on intervals of Always, Daily, Hourly, Monthly, and Yearly.
ThemePlus! v1.21 Stable Version
- Modified how Daily, Monthly, and Yearly intervals work
* Daily - Wallpaper now changes the next day the PSP boots up, restarts, or exited from game regardless of time
* Monthly - Wallpaper now changes the next month the PSP boots up, restarts, or exited from game regardless of day or time
* Yearly - Wallpaper now changes the next year the PSP boots up, restarts, or exited from game regardless of day, month, or time
- Fixed timezone bug. There will be a slight delay increased when wallpaper is changed for the sake of timezone. Other than that, same performance when the wallpaper will not be changed
- Updated config.ini. This is a problem in v1.2.
- New 'ms0:/seplugins/themeplus/themeplus.dat' file is created everytime the psp changes wallpaper. Deleting it will reset the checkpoint that will be basis for date compare.
- Added new intervals of replacing wallpaper (besides ALWAYS and DAILY): HOURLY, MONTHLY and YEARLY.
- Added option to specify Images folder manually
- Added configuration file - Config.ini
- Timezone is now loaded properly. No need to use timezone.ini.
- Optimized code to increase performance
- Bundled with Guilty Gear wallpapers
- Method to change wallpaper every boot has been added
- First release
- Bundled with Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection wallpapers
See README.TXT for more details.
DOWNLOAD LINK http://www.sendspace.com/file/dmce4a