A PSP With Pandoras Battery
1) Install Pandoras Battery and the Memory Stick Normally.
1a) Rename the kd folder on THE ROOT of your memory stick as "kdbak". You will need it later on.
2) Download this PSP registry data. (Attachment) And extract it to memory stick root, overwriting the current folder.
3) Extract DATA.PSAR from the UPDATE.PBP using PBP Unpacker.
4) Using psardumper, extract a decrypted dump.
5) USB, an save the dump to your computer in a folder called "encrypted".
6) Follow step 3 again, but this time extract a encrypted dump, USB, and call it "encrypted".
7) Move all files inside encrypted to the memory card root.
8) Get the following files from the decrypted dump:
pspbtcnf.txt,pspbtcnf_gam e.txt and pspbtcnf_updater.txt and put it into the kd folder in the memory stick.
9) Get flashemu.prx and lfatfs_patched.prx from the "kdbak" you saved earlier, and put it into kd.
10) Open pspbtcnf.txt,pspbtcnf_gam e.txt and pspbtcnf_updater.txt and change /kd/lfatfs.prx to /kd/lfatfs_patched.prx. Also, after /kd/fatmsmod.prx in they files, add /kd/flashemu.prx.
Your system will now boot 1.5 from memory stick when you insert pandora's battery. To stop this, rename "kd" to "kd1.50", and "kdbak" to "kd".