The Super Special Awesome Helicopter Game Clone Version 2
A new version of my Helicopter Game clone, made over the past few days when I was bored and didn't want to work on my main game (I need to rewrite the entire object code *groan*)
You can see the game scroll through behind the menu
* Menu-ish thing.
* Multiple selectable crafts. (Helicopter, Planet Express Ship, F-22 and Superman)
* Multiple selectable difficulties. (Easy, Hard an Original (Where I tried to make it as close to the original game as possible, but it turned out to have an entirely different feel to it, so I couldn't put it with the others.)
* In-game MP3 Playback (Put MP3's in The game's directory, and cycle through them with L and R) (Sample Included ;-) ). (The downside to this is that to make the music play distortion-free I needed to clock the processor up to 333mhz.)
* The game will now save you best score to a file, so it will still be there after exiting the game.
* The gap in which to fly no longer gets smaller and smaller to a point where your craft does not even fit.
* Wall generation code now much smother.
* Doubled the frequency of obstacles.
Merick ( I think) for Gu Blitting code (For rotation of ship)
Button icons from dot_blank (I didn't ask permission, but I don't think he'll mind) (HERE)
DOWNLOAD (3.xx Kernel) [SLIM Version] (Added 23/05/08)