[RELEASE] Pandora Installer for 3.xx kernels
*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS APP IS FOR USE ON CUSTOM FIRMWARES ONLY ***
*** IT WILL NOT, BY ANY CHANCE, RUN ON OFFICIAL FIRMWARE ***
*** PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND BEFORE POSTING A "GAME COULD NOT BE STARTED" ERROR ***
P a n d o r a - I n s t a l l e r - f o r - 3 . x x - K e r n e l s
Revision 4b: (27.08.2008)
Small updates of the stuff that gets installed :)
- - replaced DDCv6 with DDCv7
- - replaced ELF-Menu v0.3 with v0.4
Revision 4a: (12.08.2008)
- - added DDCv6 installation
Revision 4: (15.07.2008)
- - added a new menu system for more easy navigation of all available options
(I ran out of buttons for new functions *lol*)
Usage should be a bit more easy now, less confusion....
- - added option to install TimeMachine IPL to the MemStick
(the IPL is build in, not required to have it as file on the MemStick)
- - added option for installing a DDC stick! ("Desparter Del Cementario", or however it's spelled ;-) )
Now you can finally make a MagicStick with this app that also works perfectly on the Slim and
installs a recent CFW! :-)
No need for any additional tools or setups.
(3.40 module extraction based on M33's PSARDumper)
- - added option to modify a DDC MagicStick to launch ELF-Menu, instead of the original
DDC ressurection.elf - already presupplied with NAND-Tool (propperly set up) and the
original ressurection to be launched from the menu.
For all you maintanance needs :-)
- - It now looks for the 1.50 updater under "150.PBP", no longer under "UPDATE.PBP"!
- - The required updater .PBPs are checked on startup and missing ones a are noted in a warning at the bottom of the mainscreen
- Prepare (repartition and format) your memstick for Pandora
(to reserve space for the MS IPL)
since revision 3 you can also choose the name after format (see below)
- Make normal battery to Pandora one
- Make Pandora battery to normal one
- Install a full 1.50 to the memstick, including the Pandora (classic, Fat and 1.50 only)
- Install a full 1.50 to the memstick, including DAX' DDC universal unbricker for Fat+Slim
- Install DDCv6 to the memstick
- Install optional tools (ELF-Menum NAND-Tool) to a DDCv4 stick, already propperly set up and ready to use
- Backup current battery serial to file
- Restore battery serial from file
(if trying to restore from a backupfile without one beeing present,
the default serial will simply be used instead)
And here it is:
[ D*O*W*N*L*O*A*D (Rev.4b) ]
Can Sony Official FIrmware create Pandora?
I got SLim 3.60 firmware, can i create Pandora using this application from my slim 3.60?? or i need to be on custom firmware??
I'm Confused.....plz help
Well I don't know if this is proper place to aks about my problem :o ....I'm totaly NEW to PSP world...I've recently bought a PSP which has 3.5 firmware....I want to downgrade it so that i can install custome firmeware ( well infect I don't know much about custome firmwares also)....
Now my point is---Can I downgrade my PSP 3.5 with this software i.e PANDORA's BETTERY?...Do I need another bettery?...will my bettery be no longer usefull?...What is PANDORA'S BETTERY?....is there any other way to downgrade ?(apart from LUMINES exploit).....Sorry for asking too many questions....:Cry:
Thank you...I hope I'll get good reply...Sorry once again for asking many questions..even you can provide any other informations which you think will be helpful to me..