LTE Game Engine is a powerful 2d/3d game engine for PSP (R) Systems. Since 2006 the project has been mantained by SiberianSTAR, now, after about 2 years since the first release, the source codes are released to permit you to create, modify and upload your version of the engine.
* 3D Game Engine
* Mixed 2D + 3D
* Powerful and customizable 2D GUI
* Native Audio support (mp3, atrac3)
* Native Network (WiFi) support
* Character animation system
* Cel-shading effect
* Dynamic Shadows and Fast Planar Shadows
* Environmental Mapping
* Render to Textures
* Bone animation system
* Particle effects
* Dynamic Lights
* Powerful 2D with alpha, blend, etc..
* Six image formats supported (.bmp, .png, .jpg, . pcx, .tga, .psd)
* Nine mesh formats supported (.md2, .bsp, .x, .3ds, .obj, .dmf, .dae, ms3d, .b3d)
* Fonts support
* Collision detection
* Terrain generation
* and much more.
LTE Game Engine Source Code is released under the GNU Lesser General Public License.