I'm just releasing the version 2.0 of my prx protect me.
Here are the changelogs from version 1.0:
- Corrected the speed of the letters (I slowed it down because it was way too fast!)
- Changed the name of the password file : now it doesn't really look like a password file
- Corrected (At least it wortks on my PSP) the bug of the theme, which hid the password in the xmb
- Now the prx checks if there is a password file or not, if there isn't, the prx doesn't ask the password anymore.
- Now the password is encrypted in the file (not very hard to uncrypt but that's enough for your brothers or children...)
Now here is how to install it:
- Put the installer files into PSP/GAME150
- Launch the installer via the XMB and enter your password. Then press cross to save it.(you need to (re)do this , even though you had already installed version 1.0 or 1.1, because now the password is encrypted...)
- Put the password.prx in seplugins and add this ligne to vsh.txt: "ms0:/seplugins/password.prx"
- Activate the plugin in the recovery menu.
And that's it, now it'll ask you a password each time you boot to XMB!
DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.0
Listening to your feedsback...