I have addressed all those issues (I think) before you posted, except maybe 5.
I see a couple of problems:
1. (minor) you read in all 16 font files, while you only need ltn0.pgf and ltn4.pgf
2. you use an outdated version of intrafont (currently 0.22)
3. you use intraFontSetStyle to set the stlye of ltn, but then print with ltn
4. intraFont needs to get x and y baseline-positions for printing in pixels (not like the debug font) and does not advance the current position itself. (the new x position is returned by intraFontPrint, the new y position after a linebreak you have to do yourself: y+=25)
5. intraFont does not clear/erase previously written stuff. write/draw each frame on a cleared buffer.