Here's a major update from previous version.
This version almost all problems that existed in the previous 0.8 SWC "SomeWhatCrippled" version.
You can also try the LocoRoco demo's; you donot have to own the game to try this. :)
1) Neo Motion Kit
2) CFW atleast v3.71 - due to NID compatibility.
1) Added audio Fix; Audio works perfectly along with motion for perfect LocoRoco game experience.
Thanks to ps2dev members.
2) Added a check, wherein the plugin self-terminates with a message, if Motion Kit is unplugged or not plugged in
before the game begins or due to failure in initialization; hence if anything fails, you can still
play the game unlike previous version which caused "unusably sluggish behaviour".
3) Added a Jump function but something isn't right. Tilt forward and then backward.
[This will most probably be removed in next version if I can't figure out the problem]
4) Substantially improved chances of succesfull initialization. Failure rate - 1 in 10 times.
5) Reduced CPU usage - removed unused stuff / Z axis reading / other calculations
Latest Video with audio & initialization failure / disconnection notification
Tutorial / How to use the plugin
Fast Paced action video
1) After muting and disabling by using Note button, audio doesn't re-enable, Press Vol Up or Down.
2) You'll see a slight delay when you change the volume -- it's normal.
Any suggestions for improvement welcome. Enjoy.
Note: Put "REAL USER" in your post let me know you have actually tried this.