Here's a really small one :)
Inspired by this thread I thought it can't hurt to throw together a quick one :)
And here we are:
HELLCATs Wallpaper Changer
The name's the deal - this changes your wallpaper for the XMB, no more, no less
However you have a few features:
- Two modes of operation: "Everytime" and "Once per day" (see readme for details)
- You can set special, predefined images for a specific date (again, check readme)
- change the XMB background *BEHIND* the waves (a.k.a. 01-12.bmp) - WITHOUT writing to flash! ;)
- Randomizing/Changing of PTF themes
- Randomizing/Changing of gameboot
- Randomizing/Changing of XMB waves
- Randomizing/Changing of XMB font
(the second one lets you set a fixed wallpaper for the specified date instead of using an all random one)
Everything is done without writing - or even touching ;) - flash0:!
Short and painless.
Maybe someone might like it :)
- added option to disable PTF changing/randomizing
- added randomizing/changing of the gameboot
- added randomizing/changing of custom XMB waves (system_plugin_bg.rco)
- added randomizing/changing of XMB font
- added file extension filter for scanning directories
i.e. it will now only fetch .BMP for wall-/wavepapers, .PTF for themes
and so forth....
Spoiler for Older Updates/Changelogs:
Here's the download:
Wallpaper Changer 1.20
Source is included in the archive :)
This PSP CFW plugin comes with two PC based (Windows) tools!
They are for converting images into fitting wallpaper .BMPs or propper 01-12.bmp replacements.
Theese tools take a lot different file formats at any resolution and spit out the propper file with a single mouseclick.
That should make/convert wallpaper or wavepaper images a lot more easy, esp. the wavepapers (01-12.bmp replacement).
Theese tools take care of everything ;)
Check the seperate README in the PC_Tools folder for more details