Happy leap day. Have a PSPComic.
- [Feature] Themes! You can now select different themes consisting of a background, font and text colors!
- [Feature] Languages! Now one can use the interface in a language other than English!
- [Feature] Directories can now be opened as if they were comic books. Note that previous/next comic book does not support opening directories
- [Feature] The Slim's extra memory is now used, so much larger images may be opened
- [Feature] USB mode. One can now change around the files on the memory stick by pressing select in the menu. Changes are not automatically registered, and a menu must be reloaded by using the reload menu option
- [Bugfix] Fixed outstanding bug and memory leak if a filename is too long
- [Bugfix] 8-bit non-color-keyed surfaces no longer display black as transparent
- [Bugfix] Fixed an off-by-one error leading to a buffer overflow when resampling images
- [Bugfix] One no longer has to restart the program after attempting to open a comic book in a non-existent directory
- [Bugfix] Fixed minor bug with battery meter when battery is not inserted
- Further rotozoom optimization
- And many more minor changes...
- /!\ Caution! Comic books with bookmarks in them must be on the memory stick
while upgrading from a previous version of PSPComic for the bookmarks to be
(You might want to back up your bookmarks file first--/comics/.pspcomic/bookmarks.xml--as I've gotten a report that it might break when upgrading, although I've been unable to reproduce this)
The base pack is just PSPComic v1.0, a few languages and the default theme. The Theme and Language pack includes Polish and Chinese, as well as the Unicode and CJK themes necessary to use these languages. The mega pack includes both of these as well as the utilities No Bull Moose and FANG for those that don't have a Slim PSP.
[Fixed Dutch language file (as of 2008-02-29)]