[Release] CXMB Themes Changer 0.1
Original Post here in my french board
CXMB Themes Changer 0.1 created by Wallaby And J3r3mie
Change easyly the Theme of CXMB with this.
Who does it works ?
0. You need a PSP in CFW, the CXMB Plugins and delete the 2 foldre VSH and FONT in CXMB folder
1. Download and extradt [CXMB Themes Changer 0.1] at the rrot of your MS.
2. Put your file [default.ctf] in the folder [ms0:/PSP/GAME/CXMB Themes Changer/Themes/XX/] of your MS. (Where XX rmeans the number of your theme)
You can put a [0.png] in the same foldre too
Open the file [MENU.LUA] win [ms0:/PSP/GAME/CXMB Themes Changer/] with the note pad.
Then, change the word Theme XX between the XX and put the name of your theme
3. Lauch CXMB Themes Changer from [Game] > [Memory Stick*]
4. Choose the theme you want to install and push http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/23/94/62/710.png
5. then, push http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/23/94/62/710.png to install, http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/23/94/62/510.png to use Flash 0 theme and http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/23/94/62/910.png to go to the menu
6. In the Menu, push http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/23/94/62/910.png and http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/23/94/62/213.png to go to XMB and look your theme.
Look complicated but isn't really.
Wallaby & J3r3mie
Translation! Get it while it's hot! xD
Hello all! I'm new to the forum but i already love it! :Jump:
j3r3mie, I hope you don't mind, but i took the liberty to translate your app to english. If you don't want me to redesign your work, say so on this thread, please.
Just paste this folder on the root of your MS and let it overwrite the previous instalation.
I don't know how to upload it to QJ, so I uploaded it elsewhere.
Here you go some pics:
PS: I tested it, and it worked fine. :)
Download it here.
By the way, j3r3mie, I couldn't replace the PIC0.PNG. I don't know how to.