Original Post here in my french board
CXMB Themes Changer 0.1 created by Wallaby And J3r3mie
Change easyly the Theme of CXMB with this.
Who does it works ?
0. You need a PSP in CFW, the CXMB Plugins and delete the 2 foldre VSH and FONT in CXMB folder
1. Download and extradt [CXMB Themes Changer 0.1] at the rrot of your MS.
2. Put your file [default.ctf] in the folder [ms0:/PSP/GAME/CXMB Themes Changer/Themes/XX/] of your MS. (Where XX rmeans the number of your theme)
You can put a [0.png] in the same foldre too
Open the file [MENU.LUA] win [ms0:/PSP/GAME/CXMB Themes Changer/] with the note pad.
Then, change the word Theme XX between the XX and put the name of your theme
3. Lauch CXMB Themes Changer from [Game] > [Memory Stick*]
4. Choose the theme you want to install and push
5. then, push to install, to use Flash 0 theme and to go to the menu
6. In the Menu, push and to go to XMB and look your theme.
Look complicated but isn't really.
Wallaby & J3r3mie