Buzzer Beater Trivia (early beta version)
I have been working on a sports trivia game for the past couple weeks now, and I've finally decided to release an early version.
I wouldn't call this a full blown release, even though almost all features are implemented.
- Around 75 questions (final version will have lots more)
- Choose a category for questions. All Sports, or a specific sport. Right now I recommend you do all sports due to the number of questions.
- 30 second timer. If you don't make it, the buzzer sounds.
- Easily add questions (no use doing this yet, as the game isn't done. Also, there will be Win/Mac/PSP apps to add questions automatically if you are unsure editing Lua code.
- Figure out a better text wrap that doesn't wrap in the middle of words
- Fix minor bugs (they don't really effect the gameplay)
- Question adding apps (Mac version is done but unreleased)
- Nicer interface, but it gets the job done for now
Hope you enjoy the game. If anybody wants to help me gather questions, just let me know. It would be very much appreciated.
Also, if you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.
[Download, ZIP 1.2 MB]
Unzip the folder and place it in GAME using 3.xx kernel settings or GAME3XX