Time Baby V13d - Final!
Now it seems I have all issues sorted, I can say this is the final release for the short term.
I will still be interested in correcting any bugs that are found, but other than that,
I'm keen to start work on new programs.
YouTube demo video of Time Baby Playlist MP3 Player implementation.
New for the V13 series was a simple infrared remote control feature that allows any old remote
to be used for cancelling the alarm, announcing the time, or advancing the mp3 playlist.
The MP3 alarm feature now resumes the MP3 playlist, and no longer uses Cooleyes' mp3 player code.
The distribution program is a single EBOOT.PBP file that writes all other program files including default
configuration file to Memory Stick the first time it is launched.
Some config file information has been included with the download package for anyone who may wish
to write a seperate Time Baby configurator program.
Time Baby is not campatible with the PSP slim & Lite.V13c (28/03/08):
- Improvement to list mp3 files in alphabetic order for the MP3 Player file browser.
- Fix to prevent subfolder being entered into mp3 playlist therefore preventing subsequent crash.
- Improvement to prevent any tracks from being entered into the mp3 playlist more than once.
- Graphic indication of sleep mode is given in MP3 Player sub display mode.
- All tracks selected for mp3 playlist now remain highlighted as the browser scrolls like iRshell.
- MP3 playlist number is spoken through the headphones when the headphone remote is used to skip tracks.
Download Time Baby V13d from Rapidshare:
Download Time Baby V13d from Sendspace:
Download Time Baby V13d from MegaUpload:
Download V13 source code (minus Adrahil's PSP Alarm Library which you'll have to ask him for).
This is the source for V13 (almost the latest version, but not quite):