[UPDATE 1][Ofcourse, NEOFLASH] Academic Aid Scholastic Suite 6 Rev. 761
This is an educational tool for PSP which "aids" students in areas of Algebra I, Algebra II, Calculus/PreCalculus, Physics I and Physics AP and any type of math with use of inbuilt calculator.
It spans a total of 45+ Equations. The usage is simple: user simple inputs the variables for equations/formulas and it does pages of tiresome work automatically and INSTANTLY. :tup:
Rev. 749 -> Rev. 753:
> Improved Blackboard a little more
> The titles and functions of Convert Radians to Degrees were interchanged. Fixed.
3.0 to Rev. 749:
> Motion Kit support added.
- Tilt PSP Up or Down to navigate between items
- Can be used for Scrolling in equations like Quadratic formula and geometry of two points.
- Full sound + motion
- Makes a notification when it has been unplugged or not inserted during start up.
- Motion Kit SHOULD be plugged in BEFORE THE application has initialized for Motion functions.
> Numerous Usability fixes in Calculator.
> SQRT and CBRT function has been implemented in Calculator.
> Extensive GUI changes (Honestly, I laughed looking back at older versions 3.0)
- New BlackBoard Subject selection display algorithm
- Improved and SMOOTHER animations.
- Removed Annoying fades when switching between screens.
- New PIC1.png & ICON0.PNG
- Removed compression artifacts on BlackBoard.
- Improved Background
- New navigation sounds
- New text color scheme.
> Switched to Kernel Message Box systems; removed Old "Press Triangle for Credits" message.
> Added two new formulas: Find determinant of 2x2 matrix or 3x3 matrix.
> A newer implementation of Quadratic Graphing with new GU method; removed old VRAM pixel based graph and it was INVERTED!
> Bug fix in Quadratic Solution where factoring wasn't done correctly.
> Improved Load times but SIO initializing code neutralizes the speed.
What else did I miss. Oh, Besure to read documentation which will answer all your questions :Jump:
Originally Posted by Currently Implemented Stuff
BE sure to VOTE @ Neoflash :Punk: