PS-Coverflow is back with its v2 release with lots of new features and new graphics. and of course bug fixes.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ THE README FILE ON HOW TO GET COVERFLOW COMPATIBLE IMAGES.
ok lets skip the boring talk and get to the new features.
- a cool side menu feature which will contain some nice features(disabled in some menus)
- improved coverflow control and design.
- when i release v3 i will have a really nice coverflow feature surprise for all of you
- really nice and sleek transparent graphics( will be still improved)
- music selection, browses music folder if you dont want to use coverflow :dj: (v3 allows you to browse the whole memory stick.)
- my own coverflow design and code.
- theme selection temporarily removed and replaced with system info for now.
- delete album are and/or song within coverflow and player.
- in the music player it can load png,jpg, AND the mp3's id3 albumart. (thanks yongobongo)
- will integrate albumart from id3 into coverflow.
- added a clock for the fun of it
- displays how many covers found.
- next release i will add directory support for the music selection
- added mp3 play timer with cool fade effect.
- and many more i forgot to list at the moment
(will add ad hoc music and file transfer support soon in maybe v4 thanks to
sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/uge45g (psp browser compatible)
FaT3oYCG pointed out a bug in my code.
sony psp player for the coverflow concept.
yongobongo for the id3lib he supported.
and Regards to Homemister for his awesome new luaplayers hes been making.