DescriptionCode:Name Kakuro Nichiyou PSP Version 1.2 Platform PSP (Custom Firmware) Dev-Details Developed in C++ using the JGE++ Engine by Dr. Watson Ingame GFX Thanks to Dargo / www.mupfelofen.de for the great work on the ingame tileset and font Puzzle Data Credits go to Otto Janko / www.janko.at for his permission to use and distribute his Kakuro Puzzles in Kakuro Nichiyou and thanks to his collection of other people's free Kakuro Puzzles
With Kakuro Nichiyou PSP 1.2 you can play and let the solver solve Kakuro Puzzles on your PSP.
* 254 hand-picked/created Puzzles (20 new since version 1.1) from Puzzlemakers all over the world.
Permission granted by Otto Janko, a great Puzzle collector visit his website
* Play Kakuros by setting numbers in the free fields, you can even make "notes" in each field (small numbers from 1..9)
* save your current progress to one of 20 different save slots
* The current state of the built-in solver is the ability to solve 223 out of the 254 Puzzles completely. It cannot find a solution for the other puzzles but gives you the found notes of the remaining fields (or maybe just a good laugh =D)
* 4 graphics themes for you to select (thanks to Dargo)
Screen 1: Main Menu
Screen 2: Kakuro Puzzle Selection for a New Game
Screen 3: Ingame (use one of four selectable themes)
Screen 4: Ingame (play really large puzzles)
Read the readme.txt in the download for more infos!