SafariAl released his new Homebrew Game "Mario Gold Rush"!
Well, I finally worked up enough time to finish it. Here's Mario Gold Rush, a game that I've been working on for a few weeks. Just a note, this was a project that I started to see what I knew. This was made to show myself how to be dedicated to a project. That being said, this game may not be updated too much if not at all. I've decided I'm going to go on and pursue a larger project. Please enjoy the game, and if you have any questions, please post them below. Information from the readme:
The objective of Mario Gold Rush is pretty simple. You want to try and collect as many coins and points
as possible before you run out. There are two types of coins, a red coin and a yellow coin. Yellow coins
are the normal coins worth 1 coin each and count as 350 points. The Red coins are worth 2 coins each
and count as 725 points. It's really your decision as to whether or not points are more valuable than the
number of coins you collect.
1. Yellow coins - worth 1 coin each, worth 350 points each
2. Red bonus coins - worth 2 coins each, worth 725 points each
3. Ability to change time in the options menu
4. Ability to change number of red coins in the options menu
5. Ability to fly - similar to the Super Mario Brother's 3 raccoon flying engine
Mirror by zLouD (me)I hope you enjoy this game, if you'd like to help at all with the next project, please contact me via private message. Same goes for if you want to look at the source code.
[Via Homebrew Heaven]