For the Star Wars fans, a PSP version of Sabacc, still in progress, however. It took me about a year to get it to this playable point, as I only get about 2 hours a week to work on it.
I know there's some bugs:
- The biggie: It will crash after a few rounds. This is actually caused by a call to strlen at some point, each time from somewhere else in the program. Therefore, it's pretty much random. I haven't had too much time to analyze libc.
- When starting a new round, the text in the middle of the screen which tells you the selected card is not updated (oops, forgot this one, I don't know how).
- Probably other stuff I can't think of right now.
- There's no artwork for the face cards, so all you'll see is the name of the card. Volunteers welcome, I'm not a great artist.
- Menu lacks help. Up/Down to select. X to confirm.
Try it here, and let me know what you think (firmware 3+).