UPDATE: this is a little bugfix for v6.0!
Infact v6.0 had a bug that disabled the plugin in first position in VSH.txt when you exit from it. Now fixed. If you have flashed v.6.0, don't use the flasher (homebrew or Windows program) again, but manually replace vshmenu.prx in flash0:/kd/ with the new one.
Download v6.1 from HERE
First of all, sorry for the long wait, but studies and holidays have kept me away from coding... :rtfm:
However, i'm again here with the new version of Alternative VshMenu, the v6.0.
Download from HERE
Before to post the attached readme.txt, I prefer to focalize your attention on the following notes:
Said that, here is a part of the readme.txt attached with all changes and info about the plugin:-Do not flash this plugin erasing M33 satelite.prx! In this case Alternative VSHMenų does not work!
-The Homebrew-Flasher used in this version is still a beta so use it only at your own risk.
If you want to use the "old" method to flash the plugin, please follow the guide inserted in Patch2Flash folder!
-In this version language translation are included in the plugin! So the .PRX file size has been increased: for this reason, if you want to flash it, be sure to have the need free space in your Flash0 before beginning the flashing process!!!
In future I will insert language translation in a separated file to avoid this issue.
-In this version there are only two language: English and Italian.
If you want, you can make a particular translation of A. VSHMenų and then send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
But please, don't use very long words! Indeed try to use the exact number of letter used by English Traslation.
-By default the SELECT button will be associated to a homebrew: so place one in PSP/GAME/HOMEBREW/ directory, or disable/change that option.
If you press SELECT when it is associated to a homebrew but no homebrew is in /PSP/GAME/HOMEBREW/ directory PSP will freeze!
Alternative VSHMenų by Red Squirrel
N.B.: I'm Italian, so sorry for my BAD english :P
It is an Alternative VshMenu that has ALL same functions of the M33 VshMenu and other utilities such as the possibility to change the background color, to power off and to sleep the console, to activate and to disactivate M33 VshMenu from dashboard or to make screenshot of XMB!
Press HOME (by Default) in XMB to start the Alternative VshMenu!
Press CIRCLE (by Default) in Menu to close it.
- Added FIVE new background colours
- Now Alternative VshMenu can not be started before of 3 seconds: in this way you can avoid console crashes when you accidentally start it during coldboot or returning from games.
- Now there will be a pause of about one second when you exit from A. VshMenu: in this way your key pressing will not have any effect on XMB (like happened in past).
- Changed HIDE MAC ADDRESS function in AUTO USB CONNECTION: if you enable it, USB connection will be enable always in XMB! In this way when you connect a USB cable your PSP will be connected to your PC/PS3 without you have to press on special icon! (like in PSP-3000).
- Changed CXMB PLUGIN function in LANGUAGE: now you can select your language from the menu of A. VshMenu! In this first version, there will be only two language: Italian and English.
- Changed M33 VSHMENU in SELECT KEY: now you can choose what to associate to SELECT key in XMB (M33 VshMenu, a Homebrew, Nothing).
- Erased all difference of code between CF 3.90/3.95GEN/4.01M33: now plugin will be the same in all CFs.
- Added a homebrew-flasher for the plugin: it will flash the Alternative VshMenu in your Flash0 directly from PSP without other steps!
- Cleaned the code to try to compensate the increase of the PRX size caused by language translations..