Homebrew developer Smokescreen is back with a nice plugin to load homebrew and backups from xmb.
Xmb-Launcher 1.00 by Smokescreen
how 2 use:
- add xmblauncher(pwr or nopwr*).prx to vsh.txt
- add your favorite game to xmbgame1_RUP.txt or xmbgame2_RDOWN.txt
- add your favorite homebrew to xmbpbp1_RUP.txt or place all hb content in xmbpbp2_LDOWN folder
- enable xmblaucher(pwr or nopwr*).prx in cfw recovery menu
- start xmb menu and press L+UP to launch hb#1 or L+DOWN to load hb#2 out of the xmbpbp2_LDOWN folder or press R+UP to launch game#1 or R+DOWN to load game#2
* you can choose between two versions of the plugin "pwr or nopwr*"
pwr version has some additional power features like reboot, shutdown & sleepmode
pwr version controls: L+R = shutdown // START+R = reboot // START+L = sleepmode
game backups work fine with m33/ sony driver!
Download Xmb-Launcher 1.00
notes: in a later version... happy new year!
Shouts n Credits:
AhMan, StoneCut & all @ iRShell.org
Vista200 & TD
All devs who keep the scene alive and funky!
Smokescreen (c) 2008
download : http://www.sendspace.com/file/s1lhe5