Lua fireworks fun - please give me feedback
Updated - Sept 7th
New DJSP vesion of the fireworks script. Just had alot of fun adding new draw mode's Hope you like them
New features in the 0.2 release:
- 8 new drawmodes. Quite nice if i say so myself, cycle through them with lefttrigger.
New features in the 0.1 release:
- Some audio syncing
- Color cycles though color spectrum (somewhat in sync with audio)
- Most text removed for cleaner feel
Features being worked on:
- Better audio syncing
- More bang for buck (optimising further)
- More varying color scheme's
- Streams that go off screen will come back on, on the opposite side
- Menu system (possibly, for access to variables)
- Lua Player version
- Who knows!
Attached is the old initial lua player version (script.lua) and the new updated DJSP version (fireworks0.2_by_gullwing s.lua). Enjoy!
Please post any feedback, bugs or suggestions/ideas.