Here is version 0.9, this is probably the final version unless there are some more issues found or if I can add support for the dreaded 3.71 firmware or a new version of DC is released. I've had this much done for a couple of weeks now and I was hoping to add something more but I'm out of ideas.
PSP Tool is a multi-purpose utility to application which can perform various general management functions on a PlayStation Portable console. This includes:
- Backup and Restore the IdStorage of the PSP
- Check the IPL injected on the Memory Stick or a file located on the Memory Stick
- Check, Backup, Restore and change the battery EEPROM
- Connect various devices through a USB cable
- Create a checksum of the IPL injected on the Memory Stick or an IPL located on the Memory Stick
- Create a variety of different Magic Memory Sticks
- Erase the entire IPL space of the Memory Stick
- Extract the IPL injected on the Memory Stick to a file
- Format the Memory Stick
- Inject a variety of included IPLs or an IPL from a file to the Memory Stick
In this release I made the following changes:
- Added: Support for 2.71 SE and 1.50 running under Time Machine and check to disable running on 3.71.
- Fixed: RSOD when choosing ‘Test M33’ feature on a DC7 MMS created with this application (only occured on Fat).
- Fixed: Issue using SQUARE as part of the boot key when creating a Magic Memory Stick.
- Fixed: Issue which could arise when creating more than one Magic Memory Stick in a single session.
- Other: Other Memory Sticks can now be formatted by first clicking on the format item in the menu and before answering yes to the questions insert the second Memory Stick.
- Other: To reduce the risk of a BSOD when installing or running a firmware from a Magic Memory Stick the registry of a 1.50 system is now copied instead of the registry of the current system (to use the current systems registry files hold the L trigger while the Magic Memory Stick is being created.)
- Other: Implemented a check for modules which are known to cause issues with PSP Tool. If any of these modules are found a message is first shown with the modules which need to be disabled and then the PSP performs a reboot. To disable this check hold the R trigger while loading the game.
- Updated: Now uses VLF library 1.0 by moonlight.
- Updated: Updated the information shown in the System Information panels.
The latest version of PSP Tool can be downloaded from here.
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3644/psptool.th.jpg http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5400/psptool2.th.jpg http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4333/psptool3.th.jpg http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9126/psptool4.th.jpg http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5746/psptool5.th.jpg http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/7345/psptool6.th.jpg http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5162/psptool7.th.jpg http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2051/psptool8.th.jpg http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/575/psptool9.th.jpg http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/411/psptool10.th.jpg http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3...ptool11.th.jpg