Yesterday i released my first Hombrew-Projecton on PSPFreak.de and today i want to present it here too.
The name of my game, as the title suggests, is called Tibia. The original game Tibia (http://www.tibia.com) is a MMORPG game in which you're involved in a fantasy world on the Internet with other players and you can solve Ouest, get levels and fight against other players.
I decided to copy of this game for PSP ,because it has a relatively simple 2D graphics and it is cope with Oslib.
Now some data about my Hombrew:
Until now, this Hombrew is only in the beta stage and is also only offline playable ,but I will change this in any case in the next versions .
It feature , however, the following functions:
- Menu + Background Music
- Selection between female and male character + naming of the character / account
- Small map with one quest (58 * 40 fields)
and 3 monsters
- 1 monstertyp
- 4 armor (or weapons)
- Many animated objects
- 2 Spells
- Fully functional screenshot function
- Incomplete in-game MP3 player (reads MP3's from MUSIC-folder)
- Pause function
- In-Game Menu + mouse
Now the hotkeys:
In the menu
- Up / down direction keys
- Select with X
In the game
- Movement of the figure with the direction buttons
- On/Off page menu with SELECT
- Move the mouse pointer with the joystick
- LOOK / USE function with R-Hold + X
- Lifting of arms by the USE function (mouse on weapon -> R-hold + X -> Click to USE)
- Healing spell with L-Hold + Triangle
- Fire spell with L-Hold + Circle
- Creature attacking by clicking on creature (with the mouse;))
- Screenshot with R-Hold + START
- MP3 player ON/OFF with START
- Pause with Hold
I think that it was now everything , but you can explor the game yourself(maybe you can find a few more functions ... ^ ^)
Have fun testing and do not forget that this project is only in version 0.1 (Beta).
PS: I know that until now,it is a bit unilaterally (boring) but it will certainly change with a larger world, more monsters, more weapons and more spells...^^
>>> Download: Download(QJ) <<<
Or (Rapidshare): Download(Rapidshare)
Sorry for my bad english..