The Rubik's Cube is a 3D mechanical puzzle invented in Ernő Rubik. In a classic Rubik's Cube, each of the six faces is covered by 9 stickers, among six solid colors (traditionally white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow). A pivot mechanism enables each face to turn independently, thus mixing up the colors. For the puzzle to be solved, each face must be a solid color.
The controls in this homebrew are designed to easily perform "Move notation" algorithms.
Changes from last version:
- Added:- Ability change the view angle of the cube to 36 degrees up
PSP Rubik's Cube v1.4 by EXTER.
- R: Front move.
- Sqaure: Left move.
- Circle: Right move.
- Triangle: Up move.
- Cross: Down move.
- Left: Rotate cube left.
- Right: Rotate cube right.
- Up: Rotate cube up.
- Down: Rotate cube down.
- L + Up: Back Move.
- L + Down: Back Inverted Move.
- L + Left: Rotate cube clockwise.
- L + Right: Rotate cube counter-clockwise.
- L + R: Front Inverted move.
- L + Sqaure: Left Inverted move.
- L + Circle: Right Inverted move.
- L + Triangle: Up Inverted move.
- L + X: Down Inverted move.
- Select: Undo move.
- L + Select: Toggle between front view and 36 degrees up view.
Hold Start for 3 seconds to scramble the cube (resets the move counter).
Hold L + Start for 3 seconds to solve the cube (resets the move counter).
Use the analog stick to peek at the sides of the cube.
The cube state, view angle, and move count are automatically saved on exit, then loaded when the game is run.
Tested on 5.00 M33-6, but it should work on any homebrew-enabled firmware.